2014. február 9., vasárnap

A rant about books, cats and other stuff

Hi there!

At first I'm not good at introducing myself so let's just state I'm 22 years old, a bookworm, I like to draw and create stuff, and I'm currently trying to write a book (this isn't my first try, let's hope it won't fail). Oh and I'm the owner of 9 cats and a mouse that lives in the pantry. Did I mention I'm a bookworm? Oh, right, I did. XD


Talking of books, this is going to be mineeeee! It's already on it's way. >< I'm a huge fan of these books (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and the sequel), so tomorrow I will purchase the 1st book and the visual novel too and I'll be out of money -> spending all of my money on books is the story of my life.
Now, it will sound weird but since the first book, I like to use yiddish swearwords* (thanks, Abe). *sigh* I'm fucking crazy.

*I am not a jew, but I have no problem with them (I'm against racism and discrimination).

I like to make jewelries & other stuff, you can see it yourself >here< and >here<.

And this is one of my latest creations:
Vintage jewelry box

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése